Brahmins – Victims are penalized!
1. Indian Brahmins have been oppressing the lower caste population in India.
2. Brahmins introduced the inhuman “untouchability”
3. Brahmins are cunning, parasitic exploiters and creators of the iniquitous caste system.
4. Indian sub-continent’s biggest problem was 5000 years of Brahmin oppression!
5. Brahmins never allowed others to read and write or to learn Sanskrit!
6. Brahmins are arrogant, dis-respective, communal and abusive extremists who whip the dalits (lower caste Hindus) till they die.
7. Brahmins exploited and continue to exploit everyone else.
8. Brahmins authored the Hindu scriptures just to ensure their own highest position in the social hierarchy.
The list is endless! And any educated person believes this as 100% truth. Even those who born in today’s Brahmin caste are apologetic about their birth due to these “truths”!
However, these ‘truth’ arguments clearly lack historical validity and logical consistency. It is merely a case of “repeat a lie a hundred times and it will become the truth”. (Joseph Goebbels’ theory). It is amazing to see that how fiction can become truth in course of time!
Let’s examine truth based on facts and real history.
To start with, there is no SINGLE Brahmin god in Hinduism! All gods are from backward castes, dalits and tribals. Brahmins never created the concept of Gods in Hinduism.
There was no even SINGLE Brahmin King that ruled India. To be able to oppress others requires positions of power. The Brahmin’s traditional occupation was that of temple priest (purohit) officiating religious functions. Their sole income was Biksha (alms) given by the land-lords (non-Brahmins). And another section of Brahmins were teachers, that too without salary.
Vedic literature was mostly written by non-Brahmins! The most powerful of the dharma shaastra, that gives Brahmins a high status, is the Manusmriti written by Manu, a non-Brahmin. Brahmin means a profession (Varna) then, not a caste.
If the reading and writing of Sanskrit was confined to Brahmins then how do you have the tribal Valmiki composing Ramayana? Ved Vyas, who classified four vedas and wrote Mahabharata, was born to a fisher-woman. Sanskrit was used mostly by non-Brahmin writers – there are very few scriptures in Sanskrit authored by Brahmins.
Please continue reading at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9PAGLT
Let’s share and care. Let’s get connected:
WhatsApp Number: +919447533409
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: Udaylal Pai
Book: Why Am I a Hindu (The Science of Sanatan Dharma). For kindle and international paperback, please visit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9PAGLT For Indian paperback (print) edition only: http://prachodayat.org/why-am-i-a-hindu/
© Uday Lal Pai. Please contact the author for re-posting or publishing at [email protected]